Variations – 2ml-4800ml, Rectangle & Square Alumina Crucible
|Code||Outer Dim(L×W×H)||Wall Thickness||Capacity||Material||ID of Compatible Furnace|
MUST-READ Before Ordering
Crucible Dimension Notice
There are big difference of Alumina Crucible dimensions between before and after firing.
If you are particluar with the crucible size, please contact us to provide you the actual dimensions of the crucible you are interested.
MUST-KNOW After Receiving
- Please bake the crucible in the oven at 105℃ for 120 minutes to remove moisture content before the first use.
- DO NOT use open flame or direct heating equipment to heat the crucible, please make sure to use box muffle furnace with temperature control system.
- DO NOT heat up or cool down too fast, The temperature change below 1200℃ should be less than 5℃/ min, and the temperature change above 1200℃ should be less than 4℃/ min.
- When cooling the crucible, it is recommended to turn on the temperature control to cool down. Turning off the power at high temperature may lead to product cracking if the cooling speed is too fast in the early cooling stage.
- The distance between the product and the heating element (such as carbon tube, silicon molybdenum rod or heating wire, etc.) should be >5cm.
- The bottom of large crucible should not contact directly with the bottom of furnace. It is suggested to use corundum rubber pad or other temperature-resistant materials to lift the crucible (as shown in the right picture) to form air convection and extend the service life of the crucible.